Wednesday 22 January 2014

What I Wore: My Birthday

I've had a lot of people asking me about the dress I wore for my birthday and where it's from so I decided to do a blog post on what I wore ! This is my first fashion post so let me know what you think !



1. The Dress
I loved this dress ! I got it in River Island recently for €60 ! As you can see above , I got it in the lime/bright green colour ! The bright colour really enhances a tan ! It also comes in black and red ! It is such a pretty prom dress ! It's ribbed and quite fitted at the top with a pleated skirt which is quite structured ! 

                                                     
Here is the link to the RI website where you'll find this dress : http://eu.riverisland.com/women/dresses/party--evening-dresses/Lime-rib-box-pleat-prom-dress-647158

2. Shoes
You can't see my shoes in any of my pictures but this is them here except I got them in black ! I just thought this picture shows what they really look like as the picture on the website isn't as flattering ! I bought them off Boohoo.com for €38 ! I know that some people won't like them but I love them !







3. Jewellery
I didn't wear much jewellery this night except for this necklace shown below ! I really think a statement piece like this can add so much to an outfit ! It has three chains , one silver , on bronze , one grey in colour and small gold spikes around the edge ! I got this from Topshop for €12 in the January sales ! It was the last one and I can't seem to find it on their website ! 



But I do have some similar neck pieces picked out if you are looking !

1. Ellen Minature Spikes Necklace from Boohoo.com


This one is from Bohoo.com and comes in both gold and silver ! It is also very affordable at only €12 ! 

2. Pink Encrusted Curved Link Necklace from River Island


I love this one from River Island ! It is pinky toned with encrusted diamonds ! It is €30 and I'm even thinking of picking it up for myself ! Available in most River Island stores or online !

3. Mix Chain Multi-Row Necklace from Topshop


This gorgeous necklace is from Topshop ! It would be very versatile and jazz up any outfit ! When converted to euros it costs €20 ( going by their online price Of £16.50 ) ! Available in most Topshop stores or online !

4. Premium Five Row Stone Collar from Topshop

To me , this is a bit of an investment piece ! At €85.50 ( £70 on their website ) it is pretty expensive but this gorgeous necklace is made up of a mixed metal look collar with five rows of pink , clear and crystal rhinestones ! Available from Topshop stores or online !

This was my first fashion post so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed doing it ! Thanks for reading ! Mwah !
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment