Saturday 26 July 2014

Review: Ren Ultra Moisture Day Cream

After being sent numerous samples by Ren Skincare, I have been trying them out over the past few weeks. I don't believe in trying out a product once and throwing up a good review for the sake of it. I am a believer in giving each product a good trial run to see if results improve or are consistent. I will not review something unless I think it is worth sharing with my readers. 

The Ren Ultra Moisture Day Cream was one product I really liked. If you keep up to date with my blog you will know that I usually choose oils over moisturzers but I was willing to change up my routine to test this product. Formerly known as 'Moisture Recharge Comfort-Plus Day Cream', this moisturizer claims to leave dry skin feeling soothed, comfortable and looking healthy. Results claim to include instant and long lasting hydration, restored softness, the skin's moisture barrier being replenished along with being smoother and plumper. This Day Cream is also said to protect against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing.


My verdict? This is a really nice cream. It is very lightweight and there is no fear of it feeling rich and greasy on the skin. After applying this moisturizer, my skin instantly felt hydrated. It sunk into my skin quickly leaving no greasy residue behind allowing me to apply make-up soon after. It takes away that tight and dry feeling I and many others get after cleansing or washing their face. It is a relief along with leaving the skin feeling soft. Overall, I really liked the Ren Ultra Moisture Day Cream.  If you have dry skin or want a moisturizer to sit well under make-up then why not give this a try? 

You can get your hands on the Ren Ultra Moisture Day Cream (50ml) from Ren Skincare (£27), Cloud10Beauty (€30), InHealth.ie (€28.95), BeautyMatters.ie (€38), Harvey Nichols, etc..

Thanks for reading. Don't be afraid to get in touch or drop me a message. Mwah!
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment