Wednesday 17 December 2014

OOTD: Casual Oversized Jumper and Chelsea Boots


I posted the above picture on my Facebook page and Instagram yesterday. I was heading out to a Christmas party for children in foster care. I have three foster siblings and my Mam wanted some company so I decided to go. I kept my outfit quite casual with an oversized jumper, black tights and black Chelsea boots.

Saskia Soft Laguna Knit Marl Mix Jumper Dress


I ordered this from Boohoo.com (I order waaay too much stuff from this site ..) for €34. Available in a berry colour and grey, I decided to opt for the burgundy berry colour. At first I ordered it in Medium (as the model is supposidly wearing this size) but found it to be way too big. I ended up returning it and got a Small. It fitted a lot better. It is meant to look slightly oversized anyway. The quality of this jumper is so good and the knit is fab! You will see reds intertwined with deep purple. I love it! This chunky knit is so comfy and cosey. Perfect for the winter months. I also find Boohoo have a super quick delivery service with your package arriving to your door in 3-5 days. 

100 Denier Black Tights


I decided to pair the dress with a pair of black tights. They were pretty standard .. Just plain 100 denier tights. I always get mine from Penneys. They have a huge variety of tights from light to dark to standard to fashion. Usually they are under €5 per packet. You could also pair the dress with jeans or leggings or even go bare legged if you wished. A pair of knee high boots or socks would be fab!

Black Block Heel Chelsea Boots

I featured these in a Mini Shopping Haul a while back. I picked them up in New Look for only €29.99. I thought they were such a bargain. I felt they were real cute with the little jumper dress.

I had a no make-up day and left my hair natural. We need those days every now and then. Hehe! I hope you liked my outfit and I'm planning on doing a lot more 'Outfit of the Day' posts so stay tuned! Mwah!
Holly X



No comments:

Post a Comment