Saturday 14 March 2015

Easy Peasy Homemade Pizza

Are you a big fan of pizza? But does it feel like a bit of a guilty pleasure? Does the thought of all the calories put you off? Worry not! My Dad has introduced me to his healthy homemade pizzas and I just HAD TO share with you all. They are so quick and easy and they taste delicious. I also thought it would be nice to do something a little different on the blog.


You will need:
1 Wrap (Plain or flavoured? Its up to you!)
Approx. 1 and a half Tbsp of Tomato Pasta Sauce (Don't like a tomato base? Why not try creme fraiche or garlic butter?)
Toppings of your choice

1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees celsius (It MUST be fully heated). 
2. Take your wrap and put it onto a pizza tray. Rub the sauce of your choice all over the base with the back of the spoon. (You may be tempted to put on more but with these pizzas 'less is more')
3. Sprinkle a small amount of cheese onto the pizza and put on your chosen toppings. And remember do not overdo it! Personally, my favourite has to be ham, cheese and mushroom. I like to keep it simple.
4. Pop your pizza in the oven for 10-15 mins until crispy at the edges.
5. Sit back! Relax! And enjoy!




Something like this is great for students like myself and people who might not be great cooks (like me).
Why not give it a try for yourself? I'd love to hear what you think. Mwah!
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment