Friday 9 January 2015

Outfit Details: Baby Blue Cowl Neck Cropped Jumper and White Skinny Jeans


I posted the above photo before Christmas and just realised I didn't post the outfit details. This was my attire for work one day and I really loved it. Pastel blue and white are some of my favourite colours to wear. 

Baby Blue Cowl Neck Cropped Jumper

I love this! I got it in New Look just before Christmas. The fit is just gorgeous and it's perfect for the Winter. It's slightly oversized and sits just above the bellybutton (on me anyway). Blue is one colour that actually does me justice but this is also available in grey and cream. Get yours here or in store for only €29.99.


White Skinny Jeans

I got the jeans I am wearing above from Zara. I bought them in the Summer sale for €9.99. I was so happy with the price that I didn't stop to try them on... Sure enough they were way too big (hence the belt), but they were the only pair of white jeans that I had so I just had to wear them, even though I wasn't a fan of the little tears. Since then I have ordered a pair of white skinny jeans from Topshop. I love their jeans so much, especially their highwaisted ones. Highly recommend! These ones are yet to arrive but no doubt you'll see me wearing them very soon. Hehe! I bought mine here (online) for £36 (not including delivery) but they're also available in store in an aray of colours.


Shoes

I picked up these little beige/tan suede brogues from Penneys/Primark last Summer and only got wearing them now. I don't think they were more than €10. Penneys always have these types of shoes available all year round. They are so affordable and I find them quite cute and quirky.


Accessories

Belt: I teamed my outfit up with a beige/tan belt; firstly, to keep my jeans up and secondly, it matched my shoes. Hehe! It was hidden away in my Mam's wardrobe and I have no idea where it's from but if you are on the look out for something similar then Penneys have a huge selection of belts in every shape, size and colour.

Socks: My Mam didn't like me going out in the cold sockless and insisted on making a trip to Tesco for a pair of matching socks. She came back with a three pack, all of which were in or around the shade of my jumper. Never would I have thought of matching my socks and jumper. Ahaha!

Earrings: How lovely are these little snowflakes? They came as part of a Christmas multipack from Claires Accessories. I was feeling festive and thought they were just so cute. 


So thats it folks! Hope you are enjoying these OOTD posts as much as I enjoy doing them. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see. Thanks for reading! Mwah!
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment