Saturday 24 May 2014

Review: Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

Recently, I have become obsessed with using oils on my face in place of moisturizer. I find they feel a lot nicer on my skin and have multiple benefits. Click here to find out more about replacing your moisturizer with a suitable oil. I have tried 'Carrier' oils such as Coconut, Sweet Almond and Argan oil along with using 'Essential' oils like Tea Tree and Lavender. (To find out what I mean by 'Carrier' and 'Essential' oils or to find out the differences click the link above) At the minute I am using Rosehip oil and I personally think it is amaaazing! It is by far my favourite out of all the oils I have tried.

I chose Trilogy's Certified Organic Rosehip Oil as it is 100% pure organic Rosehip oil which is a must when it comes to choosing an oil. You may pay a little extra but it is well worth it as the effects are ongoing when there are no harsh chemicals or ingredients. I have heard great things about Trilogy products from reviews online and with the likes of former Miss Ireland, Holly Carpenter, using their products. I was looking for a new oil to use so it was no wonder I was immediately drawn to Trilogy. 


This pure natural Rosehip oil claims to deliver all-over nourishment and repair for optimum skin health. It is also said to be highly effective on scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns such as dehydrated and ageing skin. Independent clinical studies show that Trilogy's Rosehip Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles. The oil contains essential fatty acids which keep the skin healthy. This oil can be used anywhere but I like to just use it for my face. Since using this I instantly saw a difference in my complexion. Redness has been reduced and my skin always looks fresh after applying this. Any blemishes have faded and any spots come and go very fast. I suffer from large pores but since I started using this they have been hugely reduced as oil production has been balanced by using the Rosehip Oil. My skin feels and looks smoother. The oil is lightweight and I can't even feel it on my face. My skin never feels dry and at the same time never feels oily. I could rave on about this product forever as the lists of benefits are ongoing. All you need is 2-3 drops for your face. It might not seem like much but you will realise it is the perfect amount once applied. This oil soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. There is a pleasant smell off this Rosehip oil. It is somewhat flowery but nothing overpowering.

Now the price may turn some people off but I assure you it is well worth it especially if you are buying organic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I paid €19.95 for a 20ml bottle in Boots which may seem small but it will last you a long time. If you fancy a bigger bottle it is also available in a 45ml bottle for €39.95. You will find Trilogy products on the Trilogy website (www.trilogyproducts.com), selected health shops, Boots and selected pharmacies nationwide. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to drop me a message! Mwah!
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment