Monday 2 June 2014

Quick and Easy Daytime Look




This is one of my new favourite daytime looks. I never use to wear liner only on my top lid but after a bit of experimenting I really began to like it. Personally, I would only wear this during the day and build on it for a nighttime look but without a doubt I am sure you could all pull it off at night as for some this may be quite dramatic. I kept the face and eye matte and kept the lips neutral. You will find the product list below.

Face :
Gosh Velvet Touch Cream Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt NC30
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer True Ivory
CrownBrush UK Concealer Palette
Essence Multi-Colour Blush in How Cute is That
MAC Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

Eyes :
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot Freedom Shadow 355
Inglot Duraline
Fuschia Gel Eyeliner in Black
Essence Waterproof Liquid Liner (To neaten things up)
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Eyebrows :
Sleek Eyebrow Kit in Light
CrownBrush UK Concealer Palette

Lips :
Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude
MAC lipstick in Myth

Hope you will have a go at this look if you liked it ! Mwah !
Holly X

No comments:

Post a Comment