Thursday 26 June 2014

Review: Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray

I have been waiting to get around to this review for a while now but the time has finally come. Since the launch of Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan (Click here for my review) by Marissa Carter I have been blown away with the quality of the Cocoa Brown fake tans and products. They are so affordable yet they never fail to impress me, so as you can imagine the new Lovely Legs Spray was no exception. I was sent a bottle by Cocoa Brown and could not wait to try it.


This was different to other Cocoa Brown tans that I have tried before as they were both mousses (For review on Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan in Dark click here) but this is a spray. It is more than a fake tan though as it is also a 'leg makeup'. What more could we ask for? Lovely Legs was created for ladies who wanted that extra coverage on their legs to hide veins, stretch marks or any imperfections. I somewhat expected it to be like the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs as it has similar claims but I do feel there is a difference between the pair, in my opinion, with regards to colour and coverage.

At the moment, the Cocoa Brown Lovely Legs Spray is only available in Medium Bronze but I feel the colour varies with the amount you apply. I think people will find this very convenient as you can build up a darker colour if preferred or apply small amounts to achieve a light glow. 

To be honest, when I first sprayed this onto my mitt, it frightened me.  I will advise you though, a small amount goes a long way so take it easy. It looked really orange in colour at first and I was quite weary but fear not! Once I began rubbing it onto my legs it blended evenly and made my legs look FLAWLESS! I had perfectly tanned pins in an instant without any sign of imperfections. It is so quick and easy to apply. I would almost say it is fool proof. This tan is also water resistant which is a must for us Irish girls and our unpredictable weather. I spent some time outside yesterday in the drizzling rain in a pair of shorts and still there was no sign of it budging. I'll say no more! This product really does what it says on the tin.

This photo doesn't show how dark the tan was at the time but shows the even and flawless look it gives.

On the other hand, if you do want to remove it, it is very simple. This will come off with soap and warm water. It really is a 'no fuss' fake tan. It has a five star rating from me and I cannot fault it.

If you are interested in buying the Cocoa Brown Lovely Leg Spray, you will find it in Penneys/Primark, Cara Pharmacy, Boots, Superdrug (UK) and other pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide. The R.R.P. is €7.99. You really can't go wrong.

Thanks for reading! Don't be afraid to drop me a comment or message if you have any questions or queries! Mwah!
Holly X


No comments:

Post a Comment