Friday 17 July 2015

Review: SOSU By Suzanne Jackson Gel Polish

When Suzanne Jackson announced that she was launching a gel colour polish collection, I could not wait to try them. The colours are to die for and I wanted them all. My boyfriend surprised me with two and I fell in love, but two colours wasn't enough. I had to have more! I'm not usually a fan of nail varnishes and usually find painting my nails to be such an effort but when SoSueMe launched these polishes I just couldn't resist. I love the look of gel nails and the thought of achieving the gel look with a few layers of polish was more than appealing. I picked up five shades from the collection as well as the Top Coat. Below in order from left to right we have Unicorn Dust, Angel Kisses, I Do, Boss Bitch, Serial Shopper and Top Coat. Also, can we take a minute to appreciate the gorgeous packaging? I just love the rose gold finish.


I have tried the polishes a few times and it has taken a couple of tries to perfect the application. They definitely need to be applied in thin coats as when applied thick they don't dry properly. It usually takes 2-3 light layers. The polishes are very true to colour and the quality is top notch. I applied 'Boss Bitch' (below) with the Top Coat at the beginning of my holiday on my Nailene Full Cover Nails (also amazing!). This was two weeks ago and not one nail chipped. I've never found a nail polish to be so durable and long-lasting. I have also tried the polishes on my natural nail and they look just as good. The SOSU polishes really give the look of a professional gel nail application without the price tag. The shine they give off is gorgeous and at €7.99 each, you have yourself a bargain. This is my go-to nail varnish now and cannot wait to pick up some more shades. 


You'll find the SOSU by Suzanne Jackson gel polishes in Penneys and numerous pharmacies nationwide. For a full list of stockists take a look at the SoSueMe website. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Thanks so much for reading. Mwah!
Holly X


No comments:

Post a Comment